- Urban Ministries (Weaver House homeless ministry)
– Needed: Team of 10 to serve/cook food every 4th Monday of the month for 100 people
– Contact Ms. Jacqueline Drumwright, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing Home
– Contact: Lisa Taylor, email@example.com
– Spending time with Senior Adults by participating in Bible study, conversing and just being their friends. A group meets every Tuesday at Brookdale Nursing Home on Skeet Club Rd. at 2:00pm.
- LCC Chair Ministry
– Each Saturday our Bible Study classes set-up 900 chairs in the auditorium
– Volunteers are always welcome to come help!
– Check the bulletin to see which class is scheduled for the coming Saturday
- Good News Club
– Contact: Lisa Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Looking for a few more volunteers to help with the Good News club at Florence Elementary school which meets on Thursdays from 2pm-4pm. Training is required by Child Evangelism Fellowship. Activities include Bible lessons, songs, memory verses and spending time with children.
- Jail Ministry
– Contact: (High Point) Dean Mattern, email@example.com or (Greensboro) Pastor Rob, firstname.lastname@example.org
– We host a Bible study with the male inmates at High Point jail on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7pm-9pm and are looking for men to help on both evenings. A team is also needed to begin Bible studies in the Greensboro jail.
- Disaster Relief
– Contact: Buddy Bernard, email@example.com or 292-7630
– Men and women needed to volunteer time and talents in response to disaster recovery locally, statewide and nationally.
Good News Club is an after school club at Florence Elementary that meets Thursdays, October through April. We need volunteers to help listen to memory verses and get to know the students. Our club time involves a Bible lesson, snack, songs, games and memory verses. Even if you cannot commit to every Thursday, we could still use you! Volunteers are required to attend a 6 hour training to be set up in September. Contact Lisa Harris if you want to know more. Lisabharris1@gmail.com.